Last year, I’ve tried the Goodreads 2016 Reading Challenge where you input how many books you want to finish in a year. However, I fell very short of the 100-book goal I imposed on myself. I’ve still joined this year and you can join the Goodreads 2017 Reading Challenge, just click here.
This year, I hope to finish at least 52 books as I have joined the 2017 Read-52-Books-in-52-Weeks Challenge. Quoting their post:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2017
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the “I’m participating post” in the sidebar
- You don’t have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads.
If you wanna join, click here and follow the instructions. Hopefully, I’ll accomplish this one. And since my phone broke, most of the titles I’ll read will be paperback (I usually read eBooks).
Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? Let’s read together. Share in the comments! ♥